Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer......yikes it's expensive!

Wow!  Summer break is only in it's third week.....and I'm exhausted!  Do any of you "put off" most home improvements/projects until summer??  Well we do......and what a surprise we got this year!  After ordering new blinds we started washing windows and realized.....our windows are falling apart!!   Soooo......new windows are now ordered along with a new front door!  Blinds are on hold until the new windows are in......goodness.....

Anyway.....Are we ready for the New Common Core??  I'm excited to get started on teaching them all!  During the year to come we will be implementing the math common core for the first time.....due to our district adopting the Math In Focus - Singapore Math.  I'm excited to start this new program!  Do any of you use this program?  I would love to hear from you!!

I'll try to post more often this summer - and school year!!!  Sorry I'm not the best blogger :)   I have already made one new cooperative learning structure packet to go with our new math...it is Quiz Quiz Trade Number Bonds....you can check it out on my TpT store.....http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Quiz-Quiz-Trade-Number-Bonds-652516


Have a relaxing summer!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment