Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hello Again!

Welcome Fall!!!

I don't know about all of you……but I LOVE Fall!!!!  The leaves are so beautiful!!
I know it has been a long time since I last posted…..and I have to apologize.  I was in a wreck this summer and it really took a lot out of me.  Thankfully I am healing and ready to hopefully blog more often!!

So, I have a question for you…..How do you do your lesson plans?  Write them out by hand? Do them on the computer?  I have a blank template that I use that has the basics….and then write in the rest.  I have to tell you about the most incredible pens I found!!!  At the end of summer I got this pen in the Office Depot Teacher bag…..It is made by Pilot…and called Frixion.  It is the BEST erasable ink pen I have ever found!!!  I can write in plans and a week later go back and erase and change my plans without a problem!!!!  

How are you doing with the Common Core???  We have adopted a new math program that is really….I mean really moving the kids towards addition and subtraction fluency!!!  It has been different trying to plan it as it is completely different from what we have used in the past…..but I can see a major improvement in my kids number sense and ability to add and subtract.  

I made a game for my class to use - we are on Chapter 4 of Math in Focus and we are learning subtraction!!  You can check it out at my TPT store!  


No comments:

Post a Comment